Monday, August 16, 2010

Whoa.
I have a lot to learn in 10 short weeks



First day of class went very well.
2 hours of histology + 2 hours of biochemistry.

Looking forward to a really great week.
FCO (Fellowship of Christian Optometrists) bar-b-que on Thursday.
God has provided in an unbelievable way in the friend department.
We went to church with a 2nd year student and his wife.
He's been a great resource and encouragement for me.
We went to an event for married students and their spouses and just had a ball.
I love my classmates.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.
Ephesians 3:20, 21


*I realize most of this post is not in complete sentences. Fragments are all I have time for right now.*
Austin is in Chicago...but still at work. It's almost 10. Hopefully he will be coming home soon. Probably leaving for Champaign in the morning.
It's not even January! This work schedule is out of control.

Good night from the South Loop.
Haley

No comments: