Whatever you do, work at it with all of your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for men.
Col. 3:23
Whether you are auditing a company in Champaign, IL with bigger dreams inside of you...
OR
seeing your dreams fulfilled before your eyes each and every day in 'Intro to Optometric Procedures' and 'Human Anatomy.'
We are really in different places right now. Literally and figuratively.
I know the Lord is moving Austin to that place where his dreams are fulfilled before his eyes. He's just not there yet. And I'm hoping that day comes soon.
So this post is really to give a major SHOUT OUT to Austin.
Who, by going to work every day, is allowing me to be going to school every day. And I think about that every day.
THANK YOU, AUSTIN.
Goodnight from the South Loop.
Haley
1 comment:
THANK GOD for faithful, loving husbands! love you!!
Post a Comment