Tonight Austin made dinner on the new grill while I studied.
Grilled chicken with potatoes and onions and salad.
It was delicious!!
So happy we have a grill.
Even happier I had someone here to cook dinner for me.
Oh, and about this new grill.
We caught a lot of heck in the lobby and elevator of our building over this grill.
"Oh, I see you went for the big one."
"That a big enough grill, for ya?"
We politely just smiled and said nothing.
Then when we got in the apartment we thought of a hundred things we should have said.
"We're from Texas. We like everything big."
"Is this a big grill? Most people I know have grills that have to be hooked up to trucks to be moved."
"I had to get a grill big enough to cook two steaks."
Anyway, we love our BIG grill. And we love cooking a whole meal on the grill, so that's why we went for the BIG grill.
Goodnight, and happy grilling, from the South Loop.
Haley & Austin
No comments:
Post a Comment