Here's my study room. I will undoubtedly spend many hours over the next 4 years in this room.
The room is complete with my own personal eye chart courtesy of IKEA.
We needed extra lighting for the room and when we found it, we just had to have it.
Now I can practice at home.
(Thinking it's a Swedish eye chart since IKEA is a Swedish company. The "big E" is missing and some of the letters are weird.)
I like a calm, white room with not much going on in which to study.
So, it's perfect.
3 comments:
oh that lamp is perfect!!! looove it!
do i answer comments in my own blog?? i don't know how that works. anyway, i use picnik.com. my mom uses it too...its sooo fun!! a tofu bowl doesss sound so good! michael makes pad thai sometimes with tofu, vegetables, and rice noodles and its sooo good. maybe tonight!!
I too LOVE the lamp! I bet you squealed when you saw it....I know I would have :-).
Love you,
Kimi
Post a Comment