I woke up before the sun today to get some last minute studying done before my test at 9. But when the sun finally decided to show her face, I was so glad I was awake to see it.
Made it to school, finished my exam (that's about the only positive thing I can say about it--I think by this morning, I would have had to seriously consider if 2+2 actually equaled 4), and then I came home and relaxed on the couch for a bit. Now I'm doing some cleaning and laundry enjoying this beautiful sunshine that's filling the apartment. Unfortunately, it looks so pleasant outside but the wind is terribly cold.
Practically looks like you could go for a swim.
We have plans to eat dinner tonight at May Street Cafe in the Pilsen neighborhood. Apparently, Pilsen is where you go for Mexican food. We shall see. We heard about it on Food Network. We hear the "White Chocolate Flan" can't be missed.
Austin is still at work. Yes, it's Saturday, I had school. He had work.
What's the world coming to?
Enjoy your Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment