I pretended to be an eye doctor in front of a real eye doctor with another student as my patient.
It was my first "optometry practical." I actually have a class called "Optometry"
We dressed up, wore our white coats, and completed a number of tests and a case history.
22 minutes to complete it.
I finished with about 30 seconds left. Wheeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you, Jesus.
It was something that consumed a lot of my time, my energy, and my thoughts.
But I actually had fun. There will be many, many more of these practicals to come.
I still sometimes sit back and say to myself, "I'm actually going to be an optometrist. Wow."
I hope you feel the same way about your job or are searching your heart to find it.
It's so worth it.
Here's to one week of finals + one quarter away from being a second year optometry student! WHOA.
No comments:
Post a Comment