I love a good blizzard. You know, the ones Joe Scally makes with oreos in them? Those are my favorite kind of blizzard.
This blizzard we are experiencing right now is obviously unlike anything we have ever seen!
one hour later......
We can see less and less of the buildings across from us.
A whiteout is expected
We are safe and warm in our apartment with plenty of snacks and food. And food.
I took this video as soon as I got home from school about an hour and a half ago. I hope you are able to hear the sound of the wind. Keep an eye out for the grill cover's reaction to the wind (we have since secured it).
Enjoy!
We will keep updating.
4 comments:
Thanks to the grill cover, I now understand the concept of "creating lift" ie airplanes speeding down the runway! Better get those cute outdoor pillows indoors!
Stay warm and safe, try to enjoy the unexpected day off.
Love,
Bessie
Wow!! We think we are having a blizzard in Texas. We don't know the half of it, do we? Stay safe and keep warm!!
oh i wish we were getting a crazy storm!!! we are supposed to get a little one starting at 5am, but only like, 12 centimeters. (they don't speak in inches up here!!)
Hey girl!!!! i love a good m&m blizzard myself! i'm praying you and austin stay warm and safe.
Post a Comment