Tuesday, November 9, 2010

More Equipment

Today we got our trial lens set.
Have you ever seen so many lenses???
This case is huge and very heavy.
I was afraid to take everything out of the plastic on my own.
I will do that under the supervision of my lab instructor in a few short weeks.
After that, I'll show you the very fashionable frames that came with the set. ;)


(i've been feeling a little under the weather and definitely could use a little blush in the picture)


A sign up sheet came around during class today for a
"peds set."
That's peds with a long e, short for pediatrics.
I signed up for it.
And I also found out today that a pediatric optometrist
will be visiting one of my classes very soon.
I can't wait to hear what he/she has to say.

1 comment:

britney said...

you are the cutest cutest cutest!!!