Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Apologies

Major apologies for my lack of posting and my lack of picture taking over the holidays. I haven't even looked at the camera to see if we got any pictures. School is back and in full force for me and "busy season" is well on its way for Austin. I will try my best to keep updating.

We are going to a married couples party at my school on Friday. Really looking forward to that!
We have such a fun time with these neat and lovely people and half of whom share in my same suffering! ;)

There's not really any news to report with us. We are just trucking along trying to stay warm.
The snow has been nonexistent lately.
I'm guessing that will change eventually and I'll be wanting it to become nonexistent again.
But for now, I want to wear my snow boots I got for Christmas!

Must go study Ocular Anatomy.
You would not believe everything there is to know about the eye.
It's astounding.
"As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things."
Ecclesiastes 11:5

No comments: