Monday, January 17, 2011

Bo-ring!

I am so behind on blogging.
Since Christmas we haven't had much going on besides school and work and that can make for a boring blog. So let's remember how great Christmas was with a couple pictures from Lupe Tortilla in Houston.
Others enjoying this fantastic dinner who are not pictured were Andi, Mom, and Stephanie, my boss from Roberts Elementary school in Houston.


Ross & Cindy & me. How we miss our Houston peeps.
And beef fajitas.

Cousins!

Back to school work. We do have today off which means no lecture, but unfortunately I can't take a real day off. Someday.
I'm going to meet Austin for lunch and do a practice "case history" on one of his coworkers.
"So what brings you in today?"
"And this blurriness, is it at distance, near, or both?
This should be fun. And embarrassing. And Austin has to time me. AAHHHH!
Gotta go.
Much love,
Haley

No comments: