Monday, September 20, 2010

Updates


Austin and I had a great weekend. We used the grill like crazy! We love that grill.

And we decided that when work forces you to have two open & working tubes of toothpaste,
it's NOT fun!
One goes to Champaign. One stays in Chicago.

This is Austin's EIGHTH week in Champaign. Let's hope it's over soon.
On the weekends, I ask Austin to quiz me. It's quite humorous at times, but VERY helpful.
So last night, I was ironing and Austin was asking me questions for 2 of my tests this week... Human Physiology & Pathology and Human Anatomy. You know, body parts and how they work.
A few times it sounded like this.....
"I don't understand what you are asking me." -Haley
"I don't understand what I am asking you either." - Austin
A business mind meets a science mind. Funny thing he never asked me to quiz him while he was in graduate school..hmmmm.
I'm ready for Austin to be home on a DAILY basis so I can be quizzed more often.
But for now, I'm studying on my own each and every day.

We got some rain this weekend. It was a beautiful sight from our balcony.




I'm so excited about this next weekend I can hardly contain myself.
Saturday morning we are headed to South Bend to watch Notre Dame play Stanford!!!
Our ND friend, Val, is coming along and spending some time with us this weekend in Chicago.
We are sad her husband Corey won't be with us!

I will have LOTS of pictures to share next week.
Have a great week and GO IRISH!

No comments: