Can you study anatomy and blog at the same time?
I'm trying really hard!
We had a great 3-day weekend here in Chicago. I think our grill must be tired because we practically made every meal using the grill. We love the grill!
I tried taking pictures of the grill in action.
I have come to have a deep respect for food photographers.
It's really hard to make it look appealing.
So I'll just share with you the peppers and onions we grilled. Delicious!
Friday night we had fun on North Michigan Avenue walking around. It was windy and chilly. Perfect fall-teaser weather.
Austin is back in Champaign. This is his 6th week.
I've taken one test. It was a success.
Second test tomorrow and a lab quiz and a paper due. Whew!
After this week, I'm sure I'm going to lose track of the number of tests. Things really start picking up next week.
Okay, must get back to studying. Adios muchachos!
No comments:
Post a Comment