Pumpkins on my magazines can only mean one glorious thing......

OCTOBER IS NEAR!!!
My heart did a back flip when I saw this in our mailbox.
I am totally, head-over-heels, IN LOVE with fall.
I've been burning fall candles for weeks now.
My personal favorite...
Yankee Candle "Farmer's Market."
This one is close to burning out. Don't worry.
We have a backup at all times.
But Mom, I don't have a backup for the backup. =)
I hope you love this magnificent season as much as I do.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Haley!! I love fall and pumpkins!!! I started collecting pumpkins several years ago. I love any type of candle that has the word pumpkin in it. I am actually cleaning house in a little bit and putting all my pumpkins up. I love the fall colors!!! I look back at my wedding bouquet and wish I had that bouquet as a decoration every year. I hope school is going great for you!! Happy fall!!
Post a Comment