"Rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:4-7
REJOICE, RELAX, REST (Thanks, Pepper.)
(Back to the blogging world next week! New Year's Eve Party, Christmas, this trip, etc! )
5 comments:
Haley I am so proud of you and so thankful for Austin...although I am jealous that he is making the trip and that you didn't need me!!!we will be in prayer for you both this week...I know that you will do great. God is always with you.
Love,
Mom
Ya'll are real jet setters! Good luck with all your interviews.
How exciting. Good luck on your interviews!
Good luck on your interviews Haley! Andrew and I will be praying for you during your interviews and for you and austin traveling.
Love you both!
Britt
I think it's officially time to change the name of your blog to "Our address may say Houston, but that's just a formality. You can send all mail courtesy of Delta, Southwest, United, etc"
Totally jealous you'll be in Chicago, but no so jealous considering it's January.
Haley you will do fabulous in all your interviews. All these schools will be fighting to get you.
Keep us posted. We miss you.
Post a Comment