I have the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for. Actually, even if you tried to dream up the greatest friends, they wouldn't be as great as my friends. It started VERY early in my life that God began blessing me with friends. These are my earliest friends and some of the finest people I know. I wanted to post this picture because it sums up my life from about age 4-18. (There was that high school boyfriend that was thrown into the mix...wonder what ever happened to him?). From "goin' rollin'" to "crime chasin,'" we had a ball.
Here's to the CCs!
Maegen, Magen, Britney, Haley
Country Fest 2006
2 comments:
Awww...seeing you girls together in this picture, makes my day!
What a blessing you girls have been to Britney and to ME!
Love you,
CC Mama :-)
ohmygosh i loooove it!! but WHAT was i wearing?!?! i hope someday i stop asking that.
i'm going to give you a call soon!! love!!
Post a Comment