Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

We were so happy to be invited to a New Year's Eve party at Club Barnes (aka The Barnes' House). Melissa Barnes is a dear friend of mine from Tech and she grew up here in Houston so when she comes home from Miami to visit, I get to see her, too! But it's not just Melissa that I love. It's everyone in her family that I have met. Sarah, Priscilla, John David, and her lovely parents. We had a blast ringing in the new year with you all!
P.S. John David Barnes (DJ Reverse) was kind enough to set up his lights/lasers/smoke machine in the living room! Dance party!



Priscilla Barnes, Haley Barnes, Melissa Barnes, Sarah Barnes!
(Somedays, I just feel like a Barnes!)




At 1 a.m., I had the honor of helping Mrs. Barnes prepare
breakfast for the whole gang. So much fun!


Me and Melissa.



We're dancing! "You are the best thing....that ever happened to me!"

Me and Priscilla dancing while Austin strategically leans against the door frame...kinda involved, but not totally.

The whole par-tay!



Below are some videos from the party. Sorry for the length, but I just couldn't stop filming!
I don't think these silly things are working. It's late. I will try again tomorrow.








No comments: