Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tech vs. Baylor


*I put Tech first because Baylor was the home team this year, so they are listed second. Don't give me any lip.*

This football season, our two schools played the Saturday after Thanksgiving at "Jerry World." We went over to Arlington for the game and had a great time. Tech won, but barely.


Wreck'em! Sic'em!
A HOUSE DIVIDED.

We love Coach Briles!


Andrew, Pepper, & Austin

*in attendance, but not pictured: my mom, John, my dad, Andi, Brittany & her parents. I promise to get better at picture taking.*


I'm editing this post because I realized I should have thanked my mom and dad for the tickets to the game.
THANKS!


1 comment:

Grannalisa said...

Looks like fun!! We know about those divided households, but I did buy the girls a Tech sister t-shirt and I make them wear it for Austin's sake!! Kylie is actually better about wearing it than Britni. LOL