The Huffstetler crew met in Philly last Thursday for a weekend trip. Why Philly you ask? A football game of course. ARMY vs. NAVY
Saying it was cold, just doesn't even describe the wind chill that ripped off the Delaware River and straight through my coat! Seriously, it was cold. We walked around Philly and saw a lot of historical things: City Hall, Indpendence Hall, The Liberty Bell, Betsy Ross' home (tour included), Reading Terminal Market (can you say Amish baked goods?!?), and many other things I can't even remember to mention. Philadelphia is a great city. And to walk and be where George Washington and Bejamin Franklin have been, it was incredible to me. I don't think we can conceive the sacrifices men and women made for this country. Here are some of our favorite pictures from the trip.
*I have no idea why this is underlined.*
At the airport in Houston.
First night in Philly...WHOA, it's cold!
1 comment:
It really was cold, but a great trip with great kids. Gladwe could all be there for the Navy win!
Post a Comment