Congratulations to you!!! Your mom told me about you getting in optometry (that may not be spelled right)school. I am so proud of you!
Oh Haley, you missed it tonight, your dad sang in the musical and he was AWESOME!!!!! I know where you get your singing talent from, but I bet your mom can sing too. I enjoyed it so much...he is just so full of life. I am getting a little emotional thinking about you and your family...I love you all so much! I guess I better get....the little ones are in bed and I think I might get in bed earlier tonight....a rare thing for me.
I look forward to seeing you when you come home....I think you and your dad need to sing together...Should I talk to Fred about that? Seriously!
1 comment:
Congratulations to you!!! Your mom told me about you getting in optometry (that may not be spelled right)school. I am so proud of you!
Oh Haley, you missed it tonight, your dad sang in the musical and he was AWESOME!!!!! I know where you get your singing talent from, but I bet your mom can sing too. I enjoyed it so much...he is just so full of life. I am getting a little emotional thinking about you and your family...I love you all so much! I guess I better get....the little ones are in bed and I think I might get in bed earlier tonight....a rare thing for me.
I look forward to seeing you when you come home....I think you and your dad need to sing together...Should I talk to Fred about that? Seriously!
Love love and more love,
Kim
Post a Comment