It all started with a third grade crush.
Welcome to life in Chicago!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
"Doo-Bi"
I am in Dubai for a week with work. Today was our first day here. I have included a few pictures of my hotel room and the street that we walk down to get to work. I will have more details later.
Dubai is awesome, I am about a two hour plane ride from there. I am in Baghdad and I love going through Dubai. Make sure you stop at the Dubai Mall and Ski Dubai. Have fun!
2 comments:
where is the picture of you I asked for, mister?
Dubai is awesome, I am about a two hour plane ride from there. I am in Baghdad and I love going through Dubai. Make sure you stop at the Dubai Mall and Ski Dubai. Have fun!
Megan (Deal) Green
Post a Comment