This past weekend Austin and I traveled to Cisco to visit Moms and Pops (Pepper's parents) and go to a Cisco football game. It was the big rival game.
Cisco Loboes vs. Eastland Mavericks
Yes, that is field turf on a AA high school field.
You can see the press box right over our heads. Thats where I sat the remainder of the game.
Andrew also drove in for the game. He and Austin braved the cold and sat outside. We were disappointed that Brittany wasn't able to come with him due to her work schedule, but we understand how tough those auditing firms can be. Next time, Brittany!
The Loboes certainly did not disappoint. With over 1100 yards of total offense for both teams, Cisco beat Eastland 75-47.
Here is the plaque that is dedicated to Moms and Pops. It is just outside of the stadium. It's really special.
Pops is the announcer, or "The Voice of the Loboes!" It was cold that night, so I sat in the press box with Moms and Pops. It was awesome!!! I even did some spotting for Pops...letting him know who caught the ball and who made the tackle. If this optometry thing doesn't work out, I think I've found something that will. Spotting. =)
And here they are, watching the Loboes!
Moms, Pops and Austin outside of the stadium.
We had such a fantastic weekend in Cisco. We love you Moms and Pops!
No comments:
Post a Comment