Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day














We felt the LOVE!! This week our mailbox has been overflowing with goodies. First, we got cookies from Moms and Pops (Pepper's parents). There were chocolate chip and oatmeal scotchies in the package! It's always a good day when you come home from work and there are cookies in your mailbox. =) Then today, I got some beautiful tulips from Austin (pictures to come). We also got packages from both of our families. So many gifts in one day! And I got my 3 favorite things: flowers, jewelry (Pandora charm from Mom), and Barefoot Contessa cookware(Austin's family)! I LOVE IT! I am trying to mention everything we got--homemade heart-shaped cookies, hot cocoa mix, Valentine's Reeses, etc. It's just so much so be sure to look at the pictures incase I left something out.

So my "gift" to Austin was homemade meatballs and spaghetti. Of course, it is a recipe by Ina Garten...the Barefoot Contessa. It was a lot of fun--a very time consuming and multi-step recipe, but definitely worth it!

So, Happy Valentine's Day and a big THANK YOU to everyone who took the time to make us feel so loved all the way up here in Indiana! We love you!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Valentines Day to you both....hummm 2am...okay my wish is a day late. Looks like you had a GREAT day. You meatballs and spaghetti looks delish!

Love you both,
Kim

bessie said...

Glad you felt the LOVE...we do love you both!!!!! & Miss you too. Glad to see that you had a good V'day.

Love,
Bessie

Kim said...

It's time for more post Mrs. Puryear!

hugs,
Kimi