Haley hates guns and loud noises, but I convinced her to pull the trap set for me while I tried out my new shotgun. I think she just felt sorry for me because no one else was around to go with me. Once we got out there and set up, she wanted me to shoot once so that she could get used to the noise. After I shot once, with her covering both ears and grimacing, she was fine. She ended up having a great time. I couldn't convince her to shoot the gun though. I was just glad I didn't have to go by myself.
3 comments:
You two are too cute with your blogging!!!!! Miss you like crazy and can't wait for March!! oh, if part of your cake is missing...it was Bella! ;)
You two are adorable!!....I'm proud of you Haley...it won't be long and you will be shooting and Austin will be pulling the trap....and he will be saying Haley it's my turn, you need to share :-)
Love you guys,
Kimi
Great name...I am not a good blogger...better at talking on the phone
Post a Comment