We tried to go for a walk today after work & school. We had hopes for atleast a 30 minute walk, but being true to our Texas roots, we only lasted 10 minutes in this Midwest winter. The wind was so cold!! After we got inside, it took a few minutes to get the feeling back in our face. That's cold! It had snowed most of the day today (~3 inches) and the temperature was around 20 and falling fast. The weatherman says we are in for more chill and snow this week so it looks like our walks will have to wait for another day. =)
1 comment:
I can't believe you even tried to go for a walk...that's dedication!I can barely stand to look at your pictures...you look too cold! I am so glad that ya'll are taking lots of pictures..your Houstonian children will never believe you!
Love to you both!
Post a Comment