Last Sunday was a great surprise.
Our friends Paul and Sarah invited us and the Klutes to take a ride on their boat.
My immediate response was, "Wait...you have a boat?"
We loved them before we knew they had a boat....but now we know they have a boat!!
(Total joke...I know Sarah might be reading this).
We met Paul and Sarah at church and we have enjoyed getting to know them and their two kiddos, Ruthie and Luke. This was the first thing we did together where our camera was involved, so I'll be sure and take more pictures of their cute family next time.... Now that they know I'm a crazy camera lady.
Ok, here we go with the pics....
I got a little sea sick at first...had to have my eyes on the horizon.
Paul let us drive the boat!
Meet Sarah!
Okay, too bad the wind was crazy and my hair is a mess.
So apparently other people have boats, too. Who knew?
We went down the Chicago River and pulled up at Lawrence Fisheries for dinner. Fried shrimp and fish on the boat.
Meet Paul and Ruthie!
It may sound cheesy, but I'll remember that Sunday for a long time. I always wondered, "who are those people on those boats?" Well, for at least one Sunday, it was me! Thank you Paul & Sarah for your generosity and friendship. When can we go again?
No comments:
Post a Comment