A few weeks ago, before I started back to school, Austin and I drove to South Haven, Michigan to spend the day walking around and enjoying this lakefront town.
We browsed the farmers' market set up behind the post office.
We had lunch at a local cafe.
We walked down the lakefront and out onto the long pier.
We drove around and looked a beautiful houses with beautiful yards.
We bought a yo yo.
And we had ice cream.
And here is our version of souvenirs.
Chocolate covered blueberries (this part of Michigan is particularly known for its blueberries)
Blueberry preserve
A spice blend and glaze from a local shop that we tasted while we were there. Oh, and they make their own soap, so we got "Pumpkin Spice" and "Black Raspberry Vanilla."
And the yo yo.
I hope we make it back to South Haven again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment