Tomorrow is my first day of "third year."
I thought you might be wondering to yourself..."Hmmmm, I wonder what it takes to get through second year so you can become a third year..."
Ok, well, I'll tell you.
It take guts. And strength. And perseverance. Who am I kidding?
This is what it really takes.
11 binder clips
5 highlighters
3 paperclips
4 hair clips
3 lip glosses
12 pencils
9 pens
1 hand sanitizer
1 spray bottle of lens cleaner
1 lens cloth
1 bottle ibprofen
1 pair of headphones
1 "clicker"
1 pair of glasses & case
2 pair of earplugs
1 calculator
2 containers of mints
1 pack of gum
1 Starbucks gift card
1 necklace (you never know)
2 flash drives
2-3 vials of eye drops
4 Halls
2 lotions
1 single, solitary red Starburst
1 sticky notepad
8 notecards
2 rulers
1 planner AND
1 Immodium-AD (again, you never know)
So you guessed it.
I cleaned out my backpack.
Fresh start for "third year."
All praise and glory to God for getting me here.
And a big shout out to Austin, too.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment