Thursday, May 10, 2012

Home.

Home.
We were home.
And it was fabulous in every way.
Kathleen picked us up at DFW and we had the pedal to the metal all the way home to MV.
And....because we are so blessed, both of our families were waiting for us at my parents' newly remodeled house. It was the best homecoming. 
If you are a person who doesn't like hugs, you would have hated it.
But thankfully, I love hugs.

I decided not to narrate this blog post any further.
Just know, we were home for my cousin Jordan's wedding, I didn't take enough pictures of the remodel or our families, the curtains are still being made, and the weekend went way too fast. 









 John and sweet, sweet Nicole. :) 

John, Nicole, and Aunt Mary.  

 Jordan, the groom, and John, the best man (is that capitalized? probably).







Jamie & Bella. 




This sums up how we all felt by the end of the weekend.
Zonked. 


And I forgot to mention one thing, the porch isn't finished yet either.
GOD BLESS TEXAS! 

No comments: