Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Ta-hoe"


I know, I know, you are shocked. 
I actually updated the blog!
No tests this week = free time! So I'm going back through our pictures and making lots of blog posts to share. 
First up....Lake Tahoe, NV.
The Huffstetler crew met in "Tahoe" for the long MLK, Jr. weekend.
Have you ever gone on vacation and not eaten out a single meal? 
Well you should rent a house instead of a hotel, and give it a try. 
So much fun! 




Some skied...and some did not. :) And some regretted it (me).


This pic did not turn out, but I wanted to document that it was vacation and we made s'mores every, single night.


Lake Tahoe. If you've never seen it in person, you must try and go. Absolutely marvelous.



And a tad windy.



I'm sad my dad is not pictured!!! He wasn't feeling well and didn't make the trip down to the lake that day, but I promise he came with us on the vacation.


Our home for the weekend.

More "holiday" posts to come! 

1 comment:

britney said...

so fun!!!!! i love lake tahoe!