Thursday, April 19, 2012

More Christmas pics! 
I'm sad to say when I was uploading these pics, I messed up and the Huffstetlers and the Tuckers are all mixed together. But I'm sure they don't mind. :) It all happened in the same day anyway! Separated only by Christmas Eve candlelight church service, one of my most favorite things of the year. 
I love Christmas so much. Thank you, Jesus, for Christmas. 

Okay, here we go. Buckle your seat belts. 

Grandsons minus one! We missed Casey and his crew! And one great-grandson! 

I love this pic. Look at all the love, people.

Huffstetler grandkids.


My dad is laughing in every picture I got of him. And also making someone else laugh, too.


Church time!

Jamie, Jordan & Aunt Mary. :)

Tucker grandkids minus our Houston crew (Grant, Zack, & Cade).

 Ahhh...home. Seems as though I left the front door open to take this picture. Sorry, dad.

Laughter and love.

Andi, Braylea, Aunt B, and Bella (the white fluffy one).

BJ & Aunt Janie.


BJ, Lyndsay, & John. Had to include this pic of Lynds.

Lyndsay & Benjamin!

Be still my heart! I love this picture!! John & Benjamin.


Mother-Son. Bessie & John. Janie & Kyle.


Aunt B, Uncle David, Andi, and John...always teaching.



Austin is so sneaky. He always finds a way to stay to the edge where it's safe. It's a feisty group. I can't say that I blame him.

Okay, now I'm only introducing new people.
Uncle Wayne and Kyle.



Hmmm...Bess, what'd you get? Wonder if I can have/use it.

Granddaughters.

Goodnight!! 


1 comment:

britney said...

john is so handsome!!! i love your family!!