Sunday, December 5, 2010

Museum of Science & Industry

The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to the Museum of Science & Industry here in Chicago. Just a few people had the same idea. I usually find myself so overwhelmed in museums that I just sort of wander around. And I can't say that this was any different. But, it is a fantastic museum according to museum lovers.



"ya donkey!"
(the donkey was part of a train exhibit)

The Huffstetler kids.

The cyclone nearly had him.



My siblings inquiring about the best body part, the eye.
I was happy to share my limited information.


grand Christmas tree.


German submarine captured in WWII.


Dinner in Greektown just west of downtown Chicago.
Fantastic!

I had a stuffed tomato and spinach cheese pie.
It was so good we went again 2 days ago when Austin's friend, Andy, was in town from Houston.

Really gotta go study.

1 comment:

britney said...

what a cuuuute family. haley--we were watching home alone last night, and i thought of you when Buzz said: "ever heard of the south bend shovel-slayer?" haha!!!