I think we will remember Saturday, October 15, 2010 for a really long time.
The day we visited Goebbert's Pumpkin Farm & Market.
I have never seen so many pumpkins in all my life. Pumpkins of all colors (well mostly orange), shapes and sizes.
We had the best time.
We saw ONE other couple there without children...who, like us, came for their enjoyment!
We saw ONE other couple there without children...who, like us, came for their enjoyment!
We couldn't believe they didn't charge for admission. And when we left, we knew why. ;)
Enjoy the pictures!
We wanted to buy this painting. It didn't appear to be for sale. I stared at it for a very long time.
We shared an apple cider doughnut and some HOMEMADE apple cider.
A bee followed us around for at least 15 minutes.
Fresh roasted corn.
We got porch decorations! Pictures coming soon.
I thought I'd leave you with this beautiful pink mum in honor of breast cancer awareness month. Go pink!
And Happy Fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment