Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Have you ever sat helplessly and watched people pass out from heat exhaustion? It's not pretty. It was so steamy on the morning of formal dress parade. Some midshipman were passing out right where they stood. Some nice men in uniform would help them off the field. Look at the uniform. It was well into the 90s by that point. So hot! Glad that's over!
John is just over the right shoulder of the guy out front. His face is by that yellow flag.
Smoke from the canons.
16th Company. John's company.
Brigade staff, I believe. There's John!
3rd one from the left.
Me: "John, why do you look so different when you march? You are leaned back so far."
John: "Because I take pride in my march. I march like a Marine."
Enough said.
There are so many of John's friends in this picture!
No comments:
Post a Comment