Monday, February 22, 2010

J.Crew Drooling

Since Austin worked all weekend, and I literally mean ALL weekend, I have had a lot of time to online "window shop" to help fill the void of loneliness. Don't anyone panic....I have been strong. No packages are due to arrive at the apartment. But last night, I fell head-over-heels IN LOVE with this sweater from J.Crew. I can safely say that I haven't been crushing on something this hard since Jack Dawson lit up my life in Titanic, okay? And for those of you who remember the number of Leonardo DiCaprio posters in my bedroom, you understand just how serious this is.

This color is "wild plum." Gotta have it!

A yellow sweater is my absolute most favorite thing in the world.

I just had to share my new crush with you.

2 comments:

bessie said...

You are nuts...but I totally understand the crush!!!

Bess

britney said...

oh my gosh i online shop ALLLL THE TIME!!!!!! its terrible! i have about 2398498450 crushes! but i loooove this! i love jcrew too much!! love you!