Last weekend we had our own "design on a dime." I didn't take many before pictures of the room itself because I was charging full steam ahead into the project. When I decided to try to go to optometry school, I needed to study for the OAT. We ordered a desk from Target, and I've been using it ever since. But it needed an update. A makeover. Some lipstick or something. So picture a black desk against a wall...a very unhappy black desk. And now, a very happy blue desk with new hardware.
We did not have to sand the desk! We used this primer I read about online that eliminates the need to sand.
So this is my new set up. I love it. Studying on a blue desk is way better than studying on a black desk. :)
A big thanks to Austin who never looks at me like I'm crazy or says "do we have to?"
I have a lot of paint leftover and it's hard for me not to paint everything in our apartment blue.
1 comment:
Great job! I love it! Very impressed!!
Post a Comment