Saturday night we loaded up with the Arnolds and drove out to Winnetka, IL .... home of Kevin McAllister.
Doesn't ring a bell?
THE HOME ALONE HOUSE.
We had so much fun acting like creepers and trying to get a good look at the house.
Trouble was, there is a "no parking anytime" sign in the front yard and to make matters worse, there was a man watching TV in the front room....like he owned the place.
We probably drove by 10 times slowing down and taking pictures.
And after a peppermint latte from Starbucks, we started feeling froggy.
And courageous.
We couldn't drive all the way out there (25 minutes) and not get out of the car and take a pic.
So we did. And my heart was pounding the whole time.
And I thought at any second I was going to hear those infamous words....
"I'm gonna give you kids til the count of 10, to get your ugly, yellah, no good keesters of my property...
before I pump your guts full of lead!!"
But the words never came and we ran back to the car parked a few houses down.
SO MUCH FUN!
Merry Christmas from the Home Alone House!
And keep the change, ya filthy animal!
No comments:
Post a Comment