Austin and I are part of a small group bible study through our church, Park Community Church. We love these people! We had a group BBQ a couple of Sundays ago. I took the camera and tried to not have it in everyone's face every 30 seconds, but there was so much to capture. Not everyone in the small group is pictured. :)
Thanks to the Arnolds (Brett, Jordan, & Ralph) for the setting!
The small sign behind the small airplane is for
Texas Roadhouse
Go figure.
Hmm.....how can I get this charcoal going?
Just a small fire.
Yea, there's food under there.
God has richly blessed us with this wonderful group of people.
Our lives here in Chicago now feel much more complete.
"I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you,
I always pray with joy because of your partnership in the gospel
from the first day until now."
Philippians 1:3-6
No comments:
Post a Comment