It all started with a third grade crush. Welcome to life in Chicago!
What did you get...what did you get??? Canon or Nikon? Details please. I am looking at cameras right now myself. I know you did your research so please share why you chose what you chose.((HUGS)) and LOVE,Kimi
I MISS YOU TWO!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the new purchase, and you in just a few weeks....love you both!!
What kind of camera did you end up getting?
Is that a Huffstetler or Tucker look?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What did you get...what did you get??? Canon or Nikon? Details please. I am looking at cameras right now myself. I know you did your research so please share why you chose what you chose.
((HUGS)) and LOVE,
Kimi
I MISS YOU TWO!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the new purchase, and you in just a few weeks....love you both!!
What kind of camera did you end up getting?
Is that a Huffstetler or Tucker look?
Post a Comment