For the past 48 hours, Candice Olsen, TV designer of Divine Design, has been living with Austin and I in the apartment.
Okay, not really, but the next best thing has been here decorating. My mom.
I can't begin to describe everything we have done to the apartment, so I'm just going to let the pictures speak for themselves.
This "apartment" truly feels like a home.
Stay tuned. You won't want to miss the pictures of our 2nd bedroom/where Haley learns to be an optometrist.
4 comments:
It looks GREAT!!! You can most definitely tell that it has Candice, I mean Kim's touches all through it.
I just told Britney this afternoon that I wish I could hop on a plane and help her get her apartment all fixed up. They have their kitchen already finished and she took me on a Skype tour....LOL...it looks sooo good!!!
Thanks for sharing.
BTW, have I told you lately how much I love you??? A LOT!!!!!
Kimi
oh haley...its ADORABLE!!! your view is amaaaazing!
The apartment looks awesome. I wish your mom would come to my house!! :)
I love it!!!!! Can't wait to come up and see you guys. I miss you both like crazy more and more everyday!! Guess it's time for me to change my bathroom so we can still be matching :-).
I love you guys!!!!
Post a Comment