Monday, April 26, 2010

A Great Weekend


This weekend Austin and I went to Dallas/Ft. Worth. We spent Saturday night with Andrew and Brittany and enjoyed a great evening of dinner and dessert. And Matt & Anna came, too! As we were sitting around the table at La Duni enjoying our coffee and dessert I said a little prayer of thanksgiving for growing up in Mt. Vernon, Texas and the special bonds of friendship that are formed there.
Sunday I went to a baby shower for my dear friend and the most beautiful mommy-to-be, Meagan. Meagan and I met the day we pledged Chi Omega together. I was so thankful for meeting a girl like me! I had a great time at the shower and loved getting to see Meagan if only for a few hours. Her little boy is due this summer and I can't wait to meet him.



Many of you may not know this, but Austin Puryear can spot an Ann Taylor Loft from a mile away. And that he did on the way through Arlington after the shower. So who would stop and shop at 5:00 on Sunday afternoon when they are 5 hours away from home? We would! And boy, did I score big. 70% off most things I got. I love Austin's "LOFT" sixth sense.

No comments: