It all started with a third grade crush.
Welcome to life in Chicago!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
October 7, 2001
Eight years ago today, the Haley Huffstetler/Austin Puryear official relationship began. Here are some old photos to refresh your memory of how good looking we were. =) P.S. We don't have a scanner, so we just took pictures of our pictures! Haha
Hi Hayley! It's Ashley (Wafford). I found your blog on Lisa Taylor's blog, and now I'll be an official "stalker" ;) I have a little family blog too...thesuttlesfamily.blogspot.com
Anyway, your pictures are great, and it's good to see how you are doing!
2 comments:
Those are so sweet!!
Hi Hayley! It's Ashley (Wafford).
I found your blog on Lisa Taylor's blog, and now I'll be an official "stalker" ;) I have a little family blog too...thesuttlesfamily.blogspot.com
Anyway, your pictures are great, and it's good to see how you are doing!
Post a Comment