While my family is in the Bahamas (I'm not even going there), we are helping Andi's roommate, Julie, take care of Andi's dog, Bella. So Julie is the roommate and Bella is the dog if you are confused. Bella is a sweet, loving, obedient dog. But, when toys are involved, she is quite the predator. We ran to Target to pick up some dog shampoo to give her a bath. On the shampoo aisle were also the toys. I just couldn't pass up this toy because I know how much Bella loves them. Unfortunately, she was already pulling the stuffing out in less than 3 minutes. Seriously! I told Austin that I might as well have just given her $4 to rip and tear. She is great company and a great dog!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Meet Bella
While my family is in the Bahamas (I'm not even going there), we are helping Andi's roommate, Julie, take care of Andi's dog, Bella. So Julie is the roommate and Bella is the dog if you are confused. Bella is a sweet, loving, obedient dog. But, when toys are involved, she is quite the predator. We ran to Target to pick up some dog shampoo to give her a bath. On the shampoo aisle were also the toys. I just couldn't pass up this toy because I know how much Bella loves them. Unfortunately, she was already pulling the stuffing out in less than 3 minutes. Seriously! I told Austin that I might as well have just given her $4 to rip and tear. She is great company and a great dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment